The work we do and the impact we have on both the animals and the local community, can only be successfully achieved with the support of local people and businesses within Leicestershire and Rutland – therefore developing corporate partnerships is an essential part of the fundraising we do.
How can you get involved with Woodside?
- Choose us as your Charity of the Year
- Seek sponsorship opportunities
- Volunteer your time for a team away day/team-building challenge
- Donate to us via payroll giving (give as you earn)
- Donate gifts, raffle prizes or excess stock
Charitable activities can help your brand to:
- Win new business
- Increase customer retention
- Generate positive PR
- Attract and retain a happier workforce
- Differentiate from competitors
Animal Viewing Times:
Monday – Friday: 11am – 4pm
Weekends: 11am – 3pm
Reception and Pet Shop:
Monday: 9am – 5pm
Tuesday: 10am – 5pm
Weds - Friday: 9am – 5pm
Weekends: 9am – 4pm
What's happening on Facebook...