Donations We Accept
All donations must be clean, usable and of sale-able quality. If you wouldn’t buy it then we probably won’t be able to sell it! The better the quality of your items, the more money we can raise from their sale.
We are always looking for:
- Books,Records,DVD and other media.
- Soft Furnishings
- Furniture ( Certain Shops Only)
- Electrical items
- Homeware & Bric a Brac
- Crockery, Glassware & Kitchen Utensils
Donations We Can’t Accept
Due to regulations, we cannot sell anything that would be unsafe for someone to buy – anything that is broken, dangerous, unhygienic, where its safety cannot be proven or it would be illegal for us to sell. Please do not bring these items to us as we will have to incur costs for their disposal.
In particular, we can’t accept:
- medication, solvents, used dentures, jewellery for pierced body-parts and cosmetics
- food or drink, poisonous, toxic or hazardous substances, tobacco
- wheelchairs, bicycles, wheeled chair conveyances such as prams
- toys (non CE marked), nightwear or upholstered furniture items that don’t have the relevant safety labels
- firearms, ammunition, blades, weapons or realistic toy weapons
To Donate your items please visit any of our four charity shops or Woodside Animal Centre we have a donation shed in the car park.
Don’t forget to gift aid it